Today, we will make a pilgrimage to our innermost selves by exploring our limiting beliefs and vulnerabilities. We will be sharing our personal insecurities and how to help you evaluate your internal dialogue by reversing negative thought processes. We extend the invitation and encourage you to join us in our heart-to-heart with Nancy Guerrera and Charlene Hoey, by doing some soul searching of your own. Tune into today's conversation while we delve the importance of self-love, discovering what fuels your joy, and how to cultivate your gifts to serve others.
- Dealing consciously with transition and feeling into change.
- Learning the process of building evidence.
- Tuning into the cycles of nature.
- Find constancy in shift and transition.
- Practicing self-compassion.
- Exploring kindness towards others and ourselves.
- Devoting energy to togetherness.
- The distinct differences in energy behind fitting in and belonging.
- Being seen in your strengths and glory can be scary.
- Recognizing transitional spaces and becoming aware of the rules we place on ourselves.
- We traditionally celebrate a sense of completion because reality doesn’t.
- The difference between being invited to a conversation and an interview.
- Finding fluidity in yourself.
- Cultivating courage to surrender to kindness and trust.
- Noticing when you’re out of whack or when you’re at peace.
- Using stillness and meditation to find courage.
- Recognizing if you have a lingering negative emotion.
- Taking heart and casting out fear.
- Understanding that no is a good enough reason.
- Reminding ourselves of our purpose and how to develop our own map.
- Having someone to reflect on when we can’t see our own brilliance.
Your Invitation to The Art of Possibility Book Club:
It’s experiential, because you learn from doing. I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
*Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing one's minds, heart, self, and way of life.
We met live for 10 sessions January through March 2018. If you’d like to listen to the entire book club you can join us in Within (U) at https://within-university.mn.co/landing or send me an email with a request for the links at email@example.com
Watch the original YouTube here