As we approach the holiday season and the end of this year, it’s likely your mind is flooded with what you want to achieve, where you want to be, and how you want to use that to pour into others. It can be a struggle to channel that energy and find a sense of direction.
Today, Michelle Sammons and Vivian Carrasco invite you to gather with them in lighthearted conversation to find how you can open your heart to find the sense of direction you’re yearning for. Tune into this episode of Turning Inward to help you discover your purpose and excitement for your own personal journey.
- The idea of giving and receiving gifts
- Being aware of your own emotional limits
- Giving without expectations of receiving
- Staying open to the love and energy being offered
- How self-awareness brings direction
- Learning to listen to your heart
- Letting go of initial anxiety to find excitement
- Intuitive spiritual coaching
- How transformation differs from seeking change
- Letting readiness and grace meet in transitional phases
- Releasing control to the universe
- What drives us away from support and to figure things out on our own
- How to identify your vibe tribe
- Tuning into intuition
- Following your curiosity
- Steps to draw in what you really want
- Creating space between unwanted thoughts
- Settling into a feeling space to achieve your desires
- The limitations we create for ourselves with time
- Using your now
- Channeling our power to co-create
- Finding resistant thoughts because we’re afraid
- Finding friction and allowing merging
- Finding our part in the cycle
Gather around, your invited to experience the "Design Your Life, Digital Workshop."
It's a three session on demand replay, as my gift to you.
Session 1: Imagine Possibilities
Session 2: Begin
Session 3: Fireside Chat