Jun 12, 2016
Welcome! Today’s guest is Dr. Sarah Seidelmann, a shamanic
healer and life coach who wants to help you on YOUR PATH. Join us
to learn how to reflect, let go, and move on to your best life!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Why Dr. Sarah wasn’t content with her career as a surgical
- How she went to part-time work, then took a sabbatical to spend
time in nature
- Notice the animals around you
- How animal totem work happens
- I met a bear . . .
- How a peony became a magical and significant symbol
- Ask for help
- Let yourself EXPLORE!
- How to drop the conditioning of the “old life”
- The benefits of a guided shamanic journey
- Find your spirit animal
- Ask for a night dream
- The layers and levels to “letting go”
You can read the full show notes and access all the resources at